1. Find a job, research the requirements, and ensure that you meet them.
2. Write a resume and cover letter.
3. Get some references from past employers or professors.
4. Apply for the job in person, online, or by mail.
5. Contact the hiring manager after the one week after applying.
6. Submit your resume to lots of job portal services.
A letter of interest is a type of accompanying document that a job seeker can submit along with a resume. Certain situations may call for a letter of interest, whereas others call for a standard cover letter. Identifying what sets the two apart, when you should use which, and what a good letter of interest will include are all important steps in ensuring that your resume makes it to the interview stage of a job search.
By applying your CV goes directly to the recruiter dealing with your vacancy. This is a confidential service. Your details and CV will not be sent anywhere without your prior consent
If you have questions:
Staff and Administrative & Professional Faculty applicants, please contact the Department of Human Resources at (757) 683-3042 or [email protected] .
Teaching and Research Faculty applicants, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs at (757) 683-4559.
Florida International University is a vibrant, student-centered public research university, ideally located in Miami, that is worlds ahead in its commitment to learning, research, entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity so that our graduates are prepared to succeed in a global market.