Webinar: In this webinar, ARPA-E Program Director Rachel Slaybaugh provides an overview of the Modeling-Enhanced Innovations Trailblazing Nuclear Energy Reinvigoration (MEITNER) Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA). https://arpa-/?q=video-other/arpa-e-meitner-foa-overview-webinar
– Information on the Giantleap workshop is now available.
– A preliminary, detailed program is now available.
– The mandatory poster template is now available.
– Information on hotels is now available, with discounted prices for conference attendees.
– Submission of final version of accepted papers is now open.
– Information on approved tutorials and speakers is available.
– The “recent results” track is now open for submissions until October 30.
– The tutorial submission deadline is extended to June 30.
– The digest submission deadline is extended to May 31.
– The special session proposal deadline is extended to March 10.
– The paper submission website is available.
– Sponsorshsip and exhibition information is available.
– The list of committees is online.
– A provisional program is available.
– The CFP and templates are available.
– The first deadlines are announced.
– The website is online.
American International Journal of Contemporary Research
Cycle helmets overview
If you're new to the site, read this first
last revised June 2012