an explanation of the topic or purpose of a research paper
Domestic Violence Thesis Statement Next:
Lord of The Flies Thesis Statement
An essay is a piece of writing that intends to make a single point. That point becomes the basis of your thesis statement. You should have this point in mind while writing the essay as it will keep you on track. The entire essay should be focused on proving the point of your thesis statement.
Our American family structure encourages men to repress their true feelings, leaving them open to physical, psychological, and relationship difficulties.
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
We have detected you have disabled http cookies on your browser. Please note that it might affect overall website performance. The following part(s) of our website might not function properly with cookies disabled: